Thursday, August 18, 2011

Itash the Grim

Here is my newest character, a 1st level wizard created with the 5th edition rules ready to head off on his own.
Name: Itash the Grim
Type: Wizard
Kin: Human
Level: 1

ST 14
IQ 14
LK 14
CON 9
DEX 12
CHR 10

ADDS +4

Treasure: 5 sp
Adventure Points: 0

Weapons: Kukri (2D+5, 20 wu, 15 yd), Haladie (2D+4, 15 wu), Common sling w 100 stones (2D+0, 60 wu, 100 yds)

Armor: Leather armor (6 hits, 200 wu)

Equipment: Warm clothing and pack, calf high boots, 5 torches

Languages: Common, Elven

Magic: Detect Magic, Knock knock, Lock Tight, Will-o-wisp, Oh There It Is, Take That You Fiend, Vorpal Blade, Oh-Go-Away, Hocus Pocus, Teacher

As you can see I had some nice luck with the dice; the Eposic Animated Die Roller is generally kind.

I'll be putting this interesting fellow through some trials in various classic solo adventures whether or not they allow wizards or magic to see how well he fares. Because survival in combat appears to be the biggest question I'll be running him through some fights first.

More to come.

1 comment:

  1. Good idea. I suggest that you try Buffalo Castle first, a typical dungeon for beginning warriors. My wizards never survived it, but I had not thought about giving them 2 daggers ;-)

    ReplyDelete